Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I shut my eyes...

I shut my eyes
And realized,
I wasnt as tall
As the world thought I was.

Here is what Im listening to today - I call it my Alternative/Punk - Mood Music playlist. You can listen to it here:


1. Do You Realize?? - The Flaming Lips
2. Do You Want To - Franz Ferdinand
3. Undone-The Sweater Song - Weezer
4. I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic! At The Disco
5. 1234 - Feist
6. Personal Jesus - Depeche Mode
7. Speed Of Sound - Coldplay
8. When You Were Young - The Killers
9. Loser - Beck
10. Once In A Lifetime (2005 Remastered Album Version ) - Talking Heads
11. Supersonic - Oasis
12. The Hand That Feeds - Nine Inch Nails
13. This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race - Fall Out Boy
14. The Heinrich Maneuver - Interpol
15. Far, Far Away - Wilco
16. Summer Babe (Winter Version) - Pavement
17. Song 2 - Blur
18. Ever Fallen In Love? - Buzzcocks

No comments: